Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Potterhead-ness

Vacations are on...and a lot of free time...so I'm up to decorating my room...
So here are some things I made....




This is a switch plate...the switch points at lumos (like in the picture) when the light is switched on and at nox when it's switched off.








This is like a hanging - you can hang it wherever you want...and as for me, I hung it in my door handle.
Go Slytherin!!!

 That's just a prefect badge....



This is a golden snitch that I made...It's not so good due to the lack of details =(
And, definitely, it cannot fly....





 This is a drawing of all the houses...Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuf and Ravenclaw.  (The lion looks pretty weird, though =/ )








2 comments:

  1. this is so freaking brilliant man! Especially the switch plate!!! And your art <3

    ReplyDelete