Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Scribble Wildly, Violently with Reckless Abandon…Wreck This Journal

I have not been posting much for a very long time… =/
School just invaded my blogging time and apparently I could not post anything over a while. Plus, my exams just got over now!

Recently, my friend gifted me this book called Wreck This Journal by Keri Smith for my birthday (Thank you, friend!). Many of you might have heard about this book. For the ones who didn't, this is basically a book for people who are looking forward to have fun and go a little crazy!

Each page of this book has a certain task to do. Like today, I completed the page that told me to scribble wildly, violently with reckless abandon.

 There are pages where I have to collect fruit stickers, random objects found in streets or anywhere else, cover the page with office supplies, write a word over and over again and so on. Well, the basic aim is to wreck the journal! So that is it for now….I think I'm going to dive into this book a little too seriously… =P

I can't wait to see the finished product!  

2 comments:

  1. You are welcome, friend! I'm glad you are enjoying it. Also, that page looks absolutely stunning! - Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!!! I love this book…absolutely! ~Annabeth

    ReplyDelete